We’re excited to announce that applications are now open for the 9th season of the Ashmont Farmers Market (AFM)! Our market runs from June 23 – October 13 and in 2016 some 450 people interacted with our market vendors each week with many more passers-by. The AFM holds a special place in the heart of our neighborhood by providing families access to fresh, local produce and creating a space for friends to come together.
Why sell at the Ashmont Farmers Market?
- A convenient Friday evening schedule (3-7pm)
- We can support SNAP/EBT and Debit/Credit Card transactions for customers.
- A great location – historic Peabody Square is conveniently located next to the Ashmont MBTA stop so many customers rely on the AFM to pick up groceries for the weekend
- Outstanding market promotion; we use email and social media to let our customer base know you’re coming!
- Weekly live music or arts programing, community tables, games, and theme days make for an active and vibrant market
- Affordable fees (see our Rules & Regulations)
More than just a market, the Ashmont Farmers Market is a place locals love to linger! To
Apply for the Ashmont Farmer Market
- Review our Market Rules and Regulations
- Complete an AFM application indicating the dates you’d like to sell (season-pass, half-season, specific dates)
- Make sure to include necessary documents (as applicable); e.g. itemized inventory list, ServSafe Certificate, relevant permits
- Once your application is accepted, pay your vendor fee to lock in your spot.