Meets monthly on the Fourth Tuesday at 6:30pm in the SMAMS Offices
Co-Chaired by Erica Mattison & Leslie MacKinnon
Works to foster a clean, vibrant, inviting business district by implementing clean streets initiatives, improving and ensuring maintenance of open/green space, increasing and promoting public art, and partnering with business owners to create welcoming storefronts.
* Seeking landscape designers, artists, gardeners, and sustainability advocates to:
* Develop public art and streetscape projects throughout the district
* Organize SMAMS cleanups, coordinate participation in planting efforts and Boston Shines
* Work with the City of Boston and the MBTA to maintain the public spaces in Peabody Square
* Enhance sustainability efforts (recycling, green infrastructure, etc.)