Join us Sunday, April 8th, 7-10pm, at Tavolo Ristorante for our annual Coattails & Cocktails gala. This event is Greater Ashmont Main Street‘s biggest fundraiser of the year, with friends and neighbors from around the community coming together for a fabulous evening of delicious food and much fun as we celebrate 19 years of Main Streets organizing and support along our 1.1 mile stretch of Dorchester Ave. “Creative Black Tie” attire optional.
Tickets & Sponsorship Opportunities are available at: http://greaterashmont.org/
- Cocktail music by local jazz musicians (Andy Voelker & guest, on sax & guitar)
- Floral decor in partnership with Cedar Grove Gardens
- Intrepid local reporter turned MC for the evening, Jennifer Smith of the Dorchester Reporter
- Brief remarks, celebrating our accomplishments and looking to what’s next
- Tavolo‘s renowned dinner-by-the-bite, a welcome glass of prosecco & non-alcoholic beverages (cash bar for other beverage creations)
- Dessert by our partners at Steel & Rye
- A photobooth by the inestimable Ritterbin Photography, with accessory items hand-selected from Streamline Antiques
- A silent auction featuring scores of exciting items donated by all manner of local businesses & craftspeople.
(Coattails & Cocktails 2018 Sponsorship Committee in formation)
TLee Development LLC
Back to Life Chiropractic & Wellness
Cedar Grove Gardens
Codman Square Health Center
College Bound Dorchester
University of Massachusetts Boston
Boston City Council President Andrea Campbell
Boston City Councilor Frank Baker
Codman Square Neighborhood Development Corporation
State Representative Daniel Hunt
Steel & Rye
ANNUAL SUSTAINERS 2018
In addition to fundraisers like this, the underwriting of our Annual Sustainers is essential to bridging the gap between contract funds from the City of Boston’s Boston Main Streets Program and the actual cost of the work we do. We are grateful to have the support of the Boston Main Streets Foundation, the Martin Richard Foundation, and Trinity Financial year round.