Join us March 19th at Tavolo Ristorante for our annual Coattails & Cocktails Gala. This is Greater Ashmont Main Street‘s biggest fundraiser of the year, with friends and neighbors from around the community coming together for a fabulous evening of delicious food and much fun as we celebrate 18 years of Boston Main Streets organizing and support along our 1.1 mile stretch of Dorchester Ave. Creative “black tie” attire optional. The evening’s events are slated to include:
- Cocktail music by local jazz musician Steve Fell and friends
- Our ceremonial program, celebrating our accomplishments and looking to what’s next, hosted by our Dorchester resident MC, WGBH News State House correspondent, Mike Deehan.
- Tavolo‘s renowned dinner-by-the-bite, passed champagne & non-alcoholic beverages, and a cash bar for other cocktail creations.
- Dessert by Dorchester’s own home.stead bakery & cafe.
- A photobooth by the inestimable Ritterbin Photography.
- A silent auction featuring scores of exciting items donated by all manner of local businesses & craftspeople.
Tavolo’s newly renovated space is gorgeous and the atmosphere will be further enhanced by the work of many volunteers and our community partners, Lusterity and Cedar Grove Gardens. Purchase an (advance priced) ticket for $80 or a pair for $150 here. We did sell out last year, and this is not a night to miss!
Individuals or business interested in further supporting this event can do so by donating an item to our silent auction or by becoming an event sponsor. Full details on our different sponsorship levels are available here.