The Ashmont/Peabody Square Farmers’ Market has been very popular this year, with more shoppers than ever and some fantastic musicians, such as the Ukelele Union of Boston.
Our crop of vendors includes:
- Tavolo Ristorante – Sauces, meatballs, pizza dough, specialty items
- Red’s Best Seafood – Fresh, locally caught seafood
- Spring Brook Farm of Littleton – 299 years of family farming
- Langwater Farm of North Easton – Certified organic
- Cedar Grove Gardens – Flowers, plants, gifts and more
- Dorchester Arts Collaborative – new artists every week!
As always – the market accepts SNAP (food stamp) benefits for all food vendors. If you have a SNAP card, you can match with “Boston Bounty Bucks” to get up to $20 worth of fruits and veggies at half price! Please stop in at the SMAMS tent for information. Also, Spring Brook Farm and Langwater Farm accept WIC and Senior Nutrition coupons.
The market is open every Friday, 3:00 – 7:00 p.m., through October 19. Please stop in, and tell your friends!
For more photos, please see our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/smamspage
Many thanks to our host the MBTA, market sponsor Eastern Bank, and district sponsors Trinity Financial, CWC Builders, WinnResidential, Boston Main Streets, and the Boston Main Streets Foundation.