Mark your calendars! Come Celebrate the season in Peabody Square at our sixth annual Holiday Pop-Up Market, 3-7pm on Saturday November 27th! Holiday music will fill the air as you shop our market stands for pantry staples and holiday treasures.
The market will have a variety of local artisans and craft vendors including:
- Alison Adams Jewelry handmade jewelry
- Dorchester Food Co-op selling Equal Exchange coffees, teas, & olive oil
- Girls Scouts of Boston Dorchester and Mattapan Troups selling cookies
- Thomas Reale Photography high quality urban photography prints
- Metcalfe Bags boutique style tote & utility bags
- Farmhouse Meats grass fed locally raised meats
- Queens Lane Products, organic, cruelty free hair and body products
- Valicenti Pasta Farm, fresh pasta and small batch sauces
Community events like these would not be possible without our dedicated volunteers and the generous support of our Annual Sustainers. Thank you to our team, and to the Mayor’s Office of Economic Development‘s Boston Main Streets, the Boston Main Streets Foundation, the Martin Richard Foundation, the MBTA, and Trinity Financial!